Tuesday, February 12, 2008

UNION OF BURMA

On this February 12, 2008, the Union Day, I dedicate this blog for the people of the Union of Burma who are still struggling for their freedom and human dignity. Although the name Burma is politically incorrect considering its representation of the majority Burmese, let's keep the name Burma for now. We may disagree and debate this issue after our main objective of achieving democracy and human rights in our country.
The content of this blog is solely written by me and I alone is responsible for the content. Anyone can quote any of this blog as long as it is not intended for distortion.
I pledge my best for the accuracy of its content. However, the content of this blog mainly will be expression of my beliefs, my opinions, and my views rather than news.

No comments: